The Győri AUDI ETO KC will play in front of fans at the next home national league match, which is starting at 4PM on Saturday, 8th of May, against the DVSC. The match can be visited with a valid season ticket or ticket and an Immunity Certificate with an identity document.
The K&H Women's Handball League match between Győri Audi ETO and KC DVSC Schaeffler will be played in front of spectators. Ticket sales will start online on Tuesday morning, 4th of at the jegymester.hu site and in person at the Visitors' Centre Győr.
Please follow the following provisions and requests.
- The gate will be open on Saturday 8 May at 2PM, please arrive exactly on time to avoid long waits! To purchase tickets in person could be possible after showing the Immunity Certificate.
- In compliance with government regulation 194/2021 (IV.26), a spectator with a valid ticket or season ticket can enter the match if he/she is protected against coronavirus or in case of minors, is under the supervision of a protected adult
- Everyone must prove their immunity before entry by presenting their Immunity Certificate and the identity card together.
- Fans under the age of 18 can only enter under the supervision of an adult who can prove their immunity.
- In order to protect the health of our players, we ask our fans to use masks covering their faces and noses throughout the Audi Arena Győr, and after the match it won’t be allowed to physically contact the players, including with high-fives and selfies. In addition, we ask our fans to try to leave the arena as soon as possible after the match.
- For our Gold Season Ticket fans, the separate entrance will be opened as usual.
- During the match, two cafeteria will be open in the ground floor of the Audi Arena Győr, please arrive on time to avoid long queues.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Let's meet on Saturday and cheer together for the team in person at the Audi Arena Győr!
Go ETO, Go Győr!